-
July 4th, 2004, 02:18 PM
#141
Senior Hostboard Member
Wow, I saw that before, and heard they were trying to sell it. I guess they still havent found a buyer whos insane enough to spend 1 million dollars on it.
They'll have to be British too...
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ July 04, 2004 11:18 AM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>
-
July 4th, 2004, 04:06 PM
#142
Inactive Member
-
July 7th, 2004, 01:36 AM
#143
HB Forum Owner
Now THIS is nerdtastic [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
July 7th, 2004, 01:47 AM
#144
Inactive Member
-
July 7th, 2004, 01:50 AM
#145
HB Forum Owner
-
July 7th, 2004, 02:03 AM
#146
Inactive Member
-
July 7th, 2004, 02:09 AM
#147
Senior Hostboard Member
WOW! That's cool! No, that's awesome!! I wanna have a Manga chik like that, eatin' dinner or whatever with me! I go further! I could live with a manga chik like that!
-Meet my wife!
-Where is she?
-She's in the laptop! LMAO! Now how cool is that??? ^_^
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ July 06, 2004 11:10 PM: Message edited by: Dreamer7000 AKA Hyper ]</font>
-
July 7th, 2004, 02:10 AM
#148
Inactive Member
-
July 7th, 2004, 02:18 AM
#149
Inactive Member
Or sad, either way you choose to look at it.
-
July 7th, 2004, 02:20 AM
#150
Senior Hostboard Member
Just don't get to far with that! ^_^ If not wife, than maybe girlfriend, but it would be cool IMO. lol
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks